Takasago has a history of over a quarter century in asymmetric synthesis and our challenge to create new technologies will continue.
- Professor Ryoji Noyori’s group developed BINAP catalyst.
- Asymmetric isomerization of allylamine by Rh-BINAP complex.
- Asymmetric synthesis of l -menthol.
- Commercial production of BINAP by optical resolution.
- The first industrial asymmetric isomerization, l -menthol.
- Asymmetric hydrogenation of dehydroamino acids by Ru-BINAP complex.
- Asymmetric hydrogenation of β-ketoesters by Ru-BINAP complex.
- Dynamic kinetic resolution.
- 4-Acetoxy azetidinone, 4-AA process.
- Commercial production of chiral 1,2-propanediol.
- Commercial production of 4-AA.
- Hydroformylation ligands, BINAPHOS and BIPNITE.
- Noyori reduction, RuCl2(diphosphine)(diamine) system.
- Asymmetric transfer hydrogenation, RuCl2(arene)(sulfonylated diamine) system.
- SEGPHOS®, advanced-BINAP ligand.
- Professor Ryoji Noyori, a board member of Takasago, received the Nobel Prize.
- BRIDP®, advanced ligands for Pd-Coupling.
- Received Molecular Chirality Award, "Development of SEGPHOS".
- Reductive amination for β-amino acid.
- Cu mediated asymmetric hydrogenation.
- Received Merck’s Suppliers’ Award.
- Received Tetrahedron Most Cited Paper 2004-2007 Award, "Recent Advances in Biaryl-Type Bisphosphine Ligands".
- Hydrogenation of esters by homogeneous catalyst .
- Received Supplier Award from Fuji Electric Co.
- Received Tetrahedron Most Cited Paper 2005-2008 Award, "Recent Advances in Biaryl-Type Bisphosphine Ligands".
- Received Poster Award at 2009’s OMCOS in Glasgow, "An Efficient Synthesis of Chiral Alcohols via Catalytic Hydrogenation of Esters".
- Received JSPC Award for Excellence at the Japanese Society for Process Chemistry 2009 Summer Symposium for the poster presentaion titled "An Efficient Synthesis of Chiral Alcohols via Catalytic Hydrogen Reduction of Esters."
- Homogeneous catalyst for hydrogenation of esters, Ru-MACHO®.
- Received Lilly Global Supplier Award.
- Homogeneous catalyst for acylation, ZnTAC24®.
- Novel asymmetric hydrogenation catalyst, RUCY®.
- Novel aymmetric transfer hydrogen catalyst, DENEB®.
- Installed Vertical Pipe Flow Reactor (Kakegawa).
- Installed Vertical Pipe Flow Reactor (Iwata).
- Installed CSTR with Counter Current Extraction.
- 3 Process Validations for GMP intermediates with Continuous Flow.
- Started commercial production.
- FDA Inspected at Iwata.
- GMP intermediate (ton scale) in continuous flow by the reducing agent LAH.
- FDA and PMDA inspection at Iwata Factory.
SEGPHOS, BRIDP, Ru-MACHO, ZnTAC24, RUCY and DENEB are registered trademarks or trademarks of Takasago International Corporation in Japan and other countries.