We will contribute to increasing quality of life and expanding sustainability using our technological capabilities.
Takasago International Corporation has been pursuing advanced technologies for 100 years. We will maintain this attitude to enrich and bring well-being to daily life. We will work in harmony with nature and apply its blessings to contribute to the sustainability of the natural environment. Through those activities, we aim to remain an indispensable company.
Contributing to Society through Technology
Our mission is to
create new value through innovation rooted in kaori
(kaori: aroma in Japanese)
Care for People, Respect the Environment
Our vision is to be:
- proud of our culture of respect, diversity and inclusion
- in harmony with nature, enriching and bringing well-being to daily life
- full of hope and ambition, confidently taking on new challenges
- eager to keep innovating, remaining an indispensable company
Charter of Corporate Behavior
The Takasago Group, as a global enterprise that creates new value through innovation rooted in kaori (kaori: aroma in Japanese), hereby establishes the following principles in order to respect human rights, observe the relevant laws and regulations, international rules and their spirit, and act with a strong sense of ethical values globally.
- (Sustainable Economic Growth and the Resolution of Social Issues)
Develop and supply the products and the services through innovation, pay full attention to the safety as well as the benefits, and strive for economic growth and resolution of social issues.
- (Fair Business Practices)
Observe the relevant laws and regulations, engage in fair and free competition, and appropriate transactions and responsible procurement. We also maintain a sound relationship with political bodies and governmental agencies.
- (Compliance and Co-existence)
In our global activities, observe local laws and regulations as well as international rules, respect local culture and customs, and promote the co-existence and co-prosperity with local communities.
- (Fair Disclosure of Information and Constructive Dialogue with Stakeholders)
Disclose corporate information openly, strive to enhance our transparency to the public effectively and fairly and engage in constructive dialogue with a wide range of stakeholders, with a purpose of enhancing corporate value.
- (Respect for Human Rights)
Conduct business that respects the human rights of all persons.
- (Relationships of Trust with Customers (Occupational Health and Safety, Ensuring Quality))
Gain the customer's satisfaction and trust through ensuring safe and quality operations and providing appropriate information.
- (Reform of Work Practices and Enhancement of Workplace Environments)
Realize work practices that improve the capability of employees and that respect their diversity, character, and background. Also, provide safe and healthy working environments.
- (Engagement in Environmental Issues)
Effectively utilize global resources, promote organized reduction of environmental burden and strive to protect the regional and global environments.
- (Involvement in Community and Contribution to its Development)
As a member of the society, aim for a society that is better, and actively participate in activities of social benefits.
- (Deal with Any Organized Crime)
Firmly deal with any organized crime that threaten the social order.
- (Thorough and Organized Crisis Management)
Conduct thorough and organized crisis management in the face of actions of terrorism, cyber attacks, natural disasters and other crises.
- (Role of Top Management and Implementation of This Charter)
Top management shall recognize that it is their role to realize the spirit of this Charter, build effective governance systems for the conduct of business, and strive to raise awareness of the Charter's spirit within the entire group to achieve its full compliance, and also encourage behavior based on the principles of this Charter within our supply chain. In the event the spirit of this Charter is not fulfilled, top management will take immediate steps to proactively resolve the problem, investigate the cause and implement measures to prevent a reoccurrence of the problem.