Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is a core value of The Takasago Group. We are committed to cultivating a globally diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. As part of this, we support efforts to increase female managers and foreign national employees while promoting the benefits of diversity and inclusion. Takasago values the contributions of all its employees and believe that the broad perspective provided by a diverse workforce adds value to all our products and operations on a global scale.
Current programs with these goals at U.S.A include:
- Diverse recruiting initiatives and partnerships with local high schools, universities and community outreach programs to enhance talent acquisition efforts.
- Cross-cultural awareness training for employees and managers to understand and embrace differences and increase awareness of unconscious biases.
- Observation of holidays that recognize and celebrate diversity and inclusion
- Flexible employee policies and programs.
- Performance-based recognition across all levels, regardless of background.
Round-down salary scheme at Takasago Europe Perfumery Laboratory S.A.R.L. (TEPL) The idea is to collect monthly donations from employees and contributions from the company to support associations with sustainable, social and inclusive activities. Around 25% of employees donate each month (the program began in February).
The concept is to propose that all employees round down their monthly salary to the euro and give the rounded-down cents plus an extra donation (up to €15/month) to support two associations selected by TEPL (HR/Sustainability steering committee). TEPL contributes by doubling the cents donated by employees. 100% of the funds are given to non-profit associations and, as per French law, donations are tax-deductible.